Why use GuitarSupplies' nitrocellulose lacquer?
- Nitrolacquer made from the original DuPont recipes
- Professional, high quality nitrocellulose lacquer
- Adjustable nozzle for an even coverage under all angles
- Easy to use and work with
- Always fresh lacquer of consistent quality
- Our primer, colour and tranparent lacquer are matched for perfect adhesion and a professional finish.
Black nitrocellulose lacquer in a 400ml spraycan. Enough to finish a stratocaster body. For larger bodies like precision or jazzbass bodies you will need two cans.
Clear high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer in a 400ml spraycan. Enough to spray a high gloss clearcoat on a guitar body after applying the color coats. You need more than one can for bigger (bass)bodies or when you'd like to apply multiple layers of clear nitro.
Clear high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer in a 1000ml metal can. This nitro lacquer is suitable for spraying with a spraygun. Use this lacquer as a clear topcoat after you've applied the nitro color coats.