The Allparts SMO-C Stratocaster neck has a C neck profile, maple fingerboard, 21 frets and a 10 inch radius. The neck is sanded and ready to be finished in nitro or oil.
- Frets: 21 (.079" x .051" - 2.0mm x 1.29mm)
- Neck profile: C
- Radius: 10 inch
- Nut width: 1-5/8" - 41.27mm
- Heel width: 2-3/16" - 55.56mm
- Tuning peg hole diameter: .340" - 8.6mm
- Trussrod adjustment: heel
- Neck thickness 1st fret: .84" - 21.34m
- Neck thickness 12th fret: .94" - 23.88mm
Allparts necks are made out of the highest quality wood in either the United Stated or Japan. The product image is not the neck you are receiving: no two necks are the same.
This neck has been licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender Musical Instruments. Allparts Music Corporation and GuitarSupplies are not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments.
Allparts neck are sold without a nut so you can decide what nut best suits your needs (graphtech, pre-slotted bone, bleached bone or non-bleached bone. For perfect playability this neck may require some fretwork. This is normal and not a defect. If you have never worked on necks before you might want to consult with a guitar repair shop in your area.
|Type of wood||Maple|
|Number of frets||21|
|Finished - Unfinished||