This Fender® Licensed neck design is based off an early 1950's Broadcaster® to give you a real fat C-shaped contour and fill your hand.
They say more mass equals more sustain and if that is the case, being almost an inch thick from the 1st fret through the 12th fret should give you the added sustain you're looking for!
Heel adjust truss rod location with larger medium jumbo frets!
- Fingerboard Radius = 9.5 in.
- Nut Width = 1 5/8 in / 41,28mm.
- Profile Shape = U-Shape
- Fret type and count = Medium 6150 / 21 frets
- Tuner peghole size = 11/32 in / 8,7mm.
- Binding = none
- Neck Finish = Poly thin satin clear
- Truss Rod location = heel
- Skunk Stripe = none
- Neck and Fretboard Type = One-piece maple
- Heel Type = Standard Telecaster®
- Orientation = Right-handed
- 1st Fret Thickness = 0.96 in / 24,38mm.
- 12th Fret Thickness = 1.00 in / 25,4mm.
- Fret Marker = White Dot
|Type of wood||Maple|
|Number of frets||21|